Air Duct Cleaning in Groveland, Clermont, Winter Garden, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Biological contaminants can grow and spread throughout indoor environments and, according to experts, if moisture and dirt are present in the duct systems. Controlling moisture is the most effective method for preventing bacterial growth in air ducts. Contact us today for air duct cleaning in Groveland, Clermont, Winter Garden, FL, and surrounding areas.
How can dirt and dust contamination be prevented from entering the system?
- Use the highest-efficiency air filter that your system’s manufacturer recommends.
- Filters have to be replaced often.
- If your filters get clogged, change them out more frequently.
- Ascertain that no filters are missing and that air cannot travel through the filter holder and bypass the filters.
- Be sure the service professional cleans the drain pans and cooling coils.
- When renovating or remodeling your house, wait to turn on the system until the dust has been removed.
- Regularly sweep and dust your house. The dust in the air and your ducts during and after vacuuming can rise.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for setting up, using, and maintaining any in-duct humidification equipment that is part of your system.
Why Is It Important?
It would help if you thought about hiring an expert to clean the system’s ducts for many reasons:
- Fresh Air: The circulated air is also cleaner when the ductwork is clean. Cleaning ensures that there are no airborne pollutants, such as dander, pollen, or dust, that might harm your health.
- Increased Efficiency: Dust buildup makes the ducts smaller, which decreases airflow. Reduced airflow will make systems less efficient. Your air ducts will operate more efficiently if they are clean.
- Increased Effectiveness: Your air ducts must work harder to be effective because of collected dust. This increases power consumption and causes internal components to deteriorate. Your system will operate more efficiently and last longer if your ductwork is kept clean.
What will the technician do?
Although the ducts can be cleaned with common household items, doing so is not recommended due to the risk of harming your system. If hiring professional worries you, we’ll review the procedure a technician will take so you can ensure that your system is in good hands.
- To decide which method will work best, the expert will examine the ducting, dust, and dirt buildup level.
- After that, the specialist will drill access holes in your ductwork, which will be repaired once the cleaning is done.
- To collect all the dust, a strong vacuum is employed. The duct walls are cleaned using brushes, and all the debris is collected using a vacuum.
- The expert will then plug all the access holes and re-inspect the ductwork to ensure it has been fully cleaned.
We'll Take Care Of Your Air-duct Needs
Superior Vents offers services for residential and commercial air ducts. Residential systems are our areas of expertise.
Contact us to arrange for our knowledgeable, experienced, and dependable experts to perform duct maintenance, and air duct cleaning in Groveland, FL, or complete our online form.
Dirty Air Vents Can Make You Sick
So many things can grow inside your air vents. From mold, allergen triggers, and debris that can cause colds. Getting your air vents cleaned for at least 3-5 years can help make your house feel healthier. Send an appointment request for help today.
Common Health Affects from Dirty Air Ducts
- Increases problems of pulmonary health patients
- Triggers allergies
- Can cause sort throats and coughing
- Spreads germs causing colds
- Can cause respiratory diseases over spans of time
Health & Safety Is Our Goal
Benefits Of Having Clean Vents In A House
When dirt and debris build up inside of your home, these can trigger allergens inside the home. Excessive dust can also cause coughing fits and other respiratory health problems for residents.
Impact Of Dirty Air Vents
Dirty air ducts can trigger allergies as well as cause sickness. A homes air ducts can dramatically impact the quality of the air the residents breathe inside of the house. Air ducts that go without maintenance for to long cause create toxic and harmful air quality issues inside homes if not monitored. Bacteria and common allergen triggers can begin to build up inside of the ducts and when the system kicks on it, will blow those loose. This allows them to spread throughout the house and impact people. Newborn babies are extra sensitive to air particles that could cause problems.
Dirty air ducts can become habitats for unwelcome pest. While our goal is to always help improve the quality of air in your homes, sometimes other problems can exist too. Pest and rodents have been known to build nest inside of dirty air ducts when not cleaned on a regular basis. This can lead to unwelcomed pest showing up throughout the house more than normal.
Dirty air ducts can lower the overall air quality and level of cleanliness of your home. You may be the most dedicator home cleaner ever and it won’t matter if every time your HVAC system kicks on, dirt, debris and allergens get spread everywhere. A dirty air duct system can dramatically lower the quality of air in a home. This can make air feel stale or cause a tickle in your throat that can lead to coughing and sore throats. The constant dirt that is coming out of the air vents can also make it feel like wiping down counter tops is a never ending task.
Dirty air vents can cause odors. As your air system pushes debris through the air ducts, moisture can begin to set in. This will create a mildew and as that builds up, it will start to create an odor over time. You may not notice it as you live in the home and experience it every day, however, if any guest come and complain about a smell, consider it may be from your air duct system if it hasn’t been cleaned in the recommended time frame.
Dirty air ducts can potentially decrease the lifespan of your HVAC system. Your Home ventilation and cooling systems, otherwise known as HVACs can be impacted by your dirty air ducts. The systems are designed to push a certain amount of air through the ducts when operating. If debris and dirt has built up restricting the flow of air, this can cause the system to begin overworking. This puts extra strain on the unit and can lower the regular lifespan of the unit resulting in an unexpected failure. Replacing an HVAC system is much more expensive than getting your air ducts cleaned, we can assure you of that.